Dr. Myers explains how Gastric Bypass Works

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Great Message from My Patient, Wendy Hartman. Check Out Her Blog!


My husband and I have been together for 26 years. Married, 19. He met me at about 180 pounds. I was about 250 when we married. I was at 395 when I had surgery.

Scott told me the other day something that had me in tears.

I knew he was worried about me, but we never talked about it. He said: "6-8 months ago, I was crying myself to sleep wondering what I would do when you were gone. How was I going to handle the kids? How was I going to pay the bills when I don't even know where the passwords are for the accounts? I had no idea that our lives could change so much in 6 months. Everything is so much better. You are a better person. We are better." Wow.

Thank you, Dr. Myers!!!

Wendie Hartman

http://margaretandelwood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment